From the portrait story-telling experts
Two-Year Archival Service for only $9.99
- Save and archive all your studio albums.
- Share with family and friends.
- Combine portraits from multiple studio albums.
- Design portrait gifts at home.
- View your studio albums any time online.
- Ask your studio team member for details.
Story-Telling Milestone Ideas
- My first year.
- Maternity portrait with Mom & Dad, Mom holding ultrasound picture, newborn portrait, family portrait.
- See me roll over, sit by myself, stand up and walk.
- No teeth, first tooth in, first tooth out.
- Our growing family.
- See how big my hands are.
- Grandparents & me.
- Hairstyles over the ages.
- My best friends.
Tips & Tricks
- Use the same or similar backgrounds.
- Give your multi-album portrait a classic look with black and white or sepia.
- Include your child's favorite toy in every session for a great way to watch them grow.
- Have portrait sittings every few months. Your child will become very comfortable at your studio and you will be amazed at the results.
- Begin newborn stories between 0 - 14 days old.
- Watch your toddler grow in size and skills.
- Use the same article of clothing in each sitting; hat, ribbon, jewelry, etc.
- Continue bringing in their first pair of shoes to track how big their feet are growing.
©2014 Target Portrait Studios. All Rights Reserved.