Target Portrait Studios is excited to bring you a
brand new experience.
Click here to learn more!
Tips for a Great Photography Session
What to Wear for Beautiful Photos
- Keep it simple. Coordinate your colors and patterns. Darker clothing slims.
- Don't forget the bottom half. Our photographer may suggest a full-length pose. Make sure you coordinate clothing from head to toe.
- Frame your face. Scoops or v-necks flatter shorter necks and full faces. Turtlenecks or high-necked garments flatter longer necks and slender faces.
- Keep clothing consistent. Dress everyone in the same style. Don't mix casual and formal clothing.
- Wear light on white. Light pastel or white clothing looks best against a light-colored or white photography backgrounds.
- Wear dark on dark. Dark clothing looks best against darker backgrounds and creates a more formal mood in your images..
Pick Portrait Studio Props and Backdrops
- Ask for advice. If you're not sure what you want in your photo session, our photographers can help you choose a background that suits your needs.
- Add your personality. For a personal touch, bring a favorite toy or your own props to a photography session. View additional ideas under our Prop Ideas page.