We have over 75 years of experience in capturing and providing guests with memorable portraits, and we’re always looking for focused talent to join our team.
Our commitment is to find the best talent, and teach them everything needed to know about being a professional photographer: how to take stunning portraits while delivering a delightful guest experience.
- Value a career that is fun and creative providing a service and product you can feel good about
- Are motivated to work independently and as a team
- Are high energy, and enjoy interacting with people - children, families and adults alike
- Want to be rewarded for your efforts, achievement, and what you put into your career
The Studio Team Members:
- Have the opportunity to become employee owners - 100% company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) plan for eligible employees
- Receive competitive wages and opportunity for sales bonuses
- Love working for a career-oriented company where the majority of our management positions are filled internally
- Are trained in-house in photography, sales, and for other job duties
- Enjoy discounts and perks - Portrait studio and Target store discounts
- Benefits available:
- Medical, dental, vacation pay, holiday pay, and life insurance benefits for full time team members
Studio Team Members are trained to become skilled photographers and sales professionals. Successful members of our portrait studio teams establish connections with our Guests and their families by providing them with beautiful portrait photography and capturing lifelong memories. We offer a flexible schedule whether you are looking for part time or temporary employment for our peak season (October – December). Inquire at your nearest Target Portrait Studio location for current opportunities.
Studio Managers are trained in photography and studio management skills in order to lead the business. Successful Target Portrait Studio managers are sales leaders, with a business-owner mentality, and have demonstrated skills to coach, lead and influence people. We offer comprehensive studio manager on boarding program, a rich company culture, and a competitive salary and monthly incentive plan.
If you are interested in employment, please contact the studio manager of the nearest Target Portrait Studio.
Please download a studio application below, then complete the information and bring it to the studio.
Our company participates in E-verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. For more information about E-verify and Your Right to work, click on this link: E-verify and Right To Work (en Espanol - E-verify, Derecho a Trabajar)
Lifetouch, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Lifetouch Portrait Studios, Inc. is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background check and a drug test.
Target Portrait Studio is operated by Lifetouch Portrait Studios, Inc., a division of Lifetouch, Inc. As the world's largest employee-owned photography company, we are committed to building strong relationships, loyalty that lasts a lifetime and memories that last forever. Lifetouch considers it an honor to capture precious memories for millions of individuals, families, and organizations. For more than 75 years, we have been providing quality childhood, student and family photographs, along with other valuable memory keepsakes.
For more information about our parent company, visit our web site at www.lifetouch.com.